Thursday, 18 June 2015

Getting out of the p

15/6/15



Stuck in a real pit!



As I was spiraling down the pit I bumped my head and it felt like I bruised my brain. It was painful! It was so painful that I couldn't think. I shouted for my mum but she couldn't hear me. I cried and cried. The bottom of the pit smelt repulsive like ancient old mud. I started scratching the stone walls that surrounded me but my fingers bled. As I looked up the light shone in my eyes. HELP! HELP! I cried but nobody came. I need to get out of here, I thought to myself. So I started to grab some bits of stone sticking out but I just fell down to the bottom of the pit. I  was ready to give up. I kept yelling and yelling but still nobody came. How will I get out of this pit?! I think I might be stuck in here forever! I bursted out into tears. I started to climb up the stone walls again. Oh no falling rocks! What will I do! I screamed at the top of my lungs.

To find out if I got out of the real life pit read my blog.
15/6/15
Then I saw a shadow. It was my mum! She threw down a rope and so I climbed up the rope. I was free! We went back home. On the way home we found some daisies, roses and sunflowers on the grass. We picked the daisies, roses and sunflowers but we left some of the flowers on the grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment